Two recipes in one day?! WHAT!? Well, I was chatting with my friend today about this delicious treat she had just gotten due to Diwali… so of course, I had to try making my own version. I love it so much that I needed to share it for those who want a little paleo Diwali goodie.
HAPPY DIWALI! 🙂
- 1 1/2 cup almond flour
- 1/2 cup almond butter
- 1/8 cup honey
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- Splash of lemon juice
- 4-6 pitted dates (depending on size, about 1/4 cup)
- 1/2 to 1 tsp ground cardamom (depending on preference)
- Pistacho flour
- Shredded coconut
- Put ingredients in food processor and run it until it starts to become tacky & you can roll it into balls.
- Roll it into balls, about an inch big.
- Roll the balls, pressing gently, in a little pistachio flour & shredded coconut.
- Chill if necessary or eat immediately.